Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Midterm season

It has just occurred to me that starting next week, I have 7 midterms in 7 weeks. That means one midterm every week save for the first week in November, because I have 2 midterms in the same week 2 weeks from now. The last of my midterms is on November 20. Finals start 2 weeks later, on December 7th. So, I have 10 weeks before finals, and in 6 of those 10 I have midterms to study for. Not forgetting that there are weekly assignments in at least 2 of my courses, and work to boot. This is only the 4th week of school.

I guess maybe I should be thankful because this semester, the last day of classes is 5th December, and finals begin on the 7th. So thoughtful of the school to give us all of 24 hours to prepare for our finals. I am so gonna be working myself into the ground and I will have no life.

All I want is to make it through this semester. I hope I don't burn out before then.

No comments: