Monday, August 22, 2005

Just before I go

My secondary school days were the best times of my life, and the friends that I made during those heady days were the once-in-a-lifetime sort. There has never been any doubt in my mind that this has been the case, and the evidence is right in front of me now, literally. My flight to Montreal leaves at 6 am, so I've got to leave the house by 4; my parents have already flown to New York to meet me in Montreal. How to get to the airport? Trust my friends to come up with the solution. Stay over my place and send me there. So they are in front of me, catching whatever sleep they can get before sending me off, and then heading for class after.

I'm really tired now, and it's almost time to get ready, so I'll just say to these people with me now, thanks for everything that you guys have done for me these last few weeks. I really appreciate it.

No comments: