Sunday, August 14, 2005

Leaving soon

As the day for me to leave draws nearer, I'm actually starting to look forward to starting school. I can't really explain the change in my outlook on things, but I'm starting to get really excited. Maybe it's because I've met up recently with a number of friends who are back during their hols, and I hear from them how much fun school is; or maybe because when I speak to friends who are studying locally, I hear from them how they have to adapt to new circumstances too. It might even be that after 2 years of not doing very much, I can finally get on with my life.

Another thing I'd like to do is to thank those of you who turned up for the soccer game today, and also those who wanted to, but couldn't. Thanks for the stuff that you guys got me, it's greatly appreciated, and I'll be packing it with me, I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey!
we're dinnering this thursday right?
Mel chia and Yvonne wanna come too.
Sanjeev too ya. hahaha
where shall we eat?
what about marina south? or seoul garden?
i can only make it at 7.30.
got school till late on thursday.
msg me the details ok.

-clarissa