Sunday, March 27, 2005

Choices

As I sit in my room, thinking and trying to make a decision, I think I've figured out something. Or maybe I just remebered something that I forgot. Maybe I forgot this because for the past 2 years, I haven't had to make decisions. At least not important ones.

We live with our choices. There is no such thing as the right choice. Beacause when you are presented with a choice, you make it, and you never get to know the outcome of the other choice. And because you don't know what might have happened, you won't know whether it was the right, or better choice. Sometimes, with the benefit of hindsight, you might think that you made a wrong decision. But the truth is, you never know. You can only guess what the outcome of the choice you didn't make was.

No point second guessing what the outcome might be. The outcome of your choices depends on what you make of them.

No comments: