Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My new toy

I got a new laptop for myself on saturday. I decided to go for a value-for-money Acer, any my dad forked out half for it, so I'm now abt $1250 poorer. And there are now 6 computers in my home. No, there is no typo, there are 6 computers in my home now. 3 desktops and 3 laptops, though 1 is assigned to my dad by his company for his work.

Spent sunday installing the programs that I need to make the thing useful, and am now considering whether to get another copy of Warcraft 3 for my laptop, so I can play DoTA when I go study later this year. Well, I can't help myself, I need to be entertained, and my laptop could be the only computer that I'll have in Canada, so it's definitely gonna need to have some games. =)

Anyway, tired now, been having about 5 hours of sleep a day for the past 3 days cos I've been plating DoTA... =). I'll probably play again on thursday and friday, before doing my last guard duty on saturday, but it's rest day today.

No comments: